Meet our talented Lash Stylists Zilpa Curiel and Amanda Ryan whose reputations have established themselves as one of the best Lash Stylists in Palm Desert and the Palm Springs area.
If you want longer, thicker, and fuller lashes, eyelash extension is the solution for you. Zilpa’s and Amanda’s eyelashes extensions are designed to lift and enhance the shape of your eye.
What are eyelash extensions?
Lash extensions are semi-permanent, synthetic, faux mink or silk fibers that are applied strand by strand with specially formulated non-irritating glue to your own lashes to enhance your eye shape.
Eyelash Extensions are attached to the lashes themselves, so they grow out naturally.
Our lash stylists Zilpa and Amanda customize each lash extension to create specific depth and elongation to your eye shape to create the exact effect you crave.
Eyelash Extensions Full Sets & Fills
Prices starting at:
Eyelash Extension Full Set $200
Eyelash Extension Full Volume Set $250
Eyelash Extension Full Hybrid Set $275
Eyelash Extension Small Fill (1 to 2 weeks) $50
Eyelash Extension Large Fill (2 to 4 weeks) $60
Eyelash Extension Hybrid Fill $70
Eyelash Extension Removal $30
A few things you should know about Eyelash Extensions:
- Only 48 hours after getting your lash extensions avoid steam and wetting your lashes. You can wash your face and take a shower but take caution that no water touches your lashes.
- Eyelash extensions will not cause damage to your natural lashes.
- You do not need to wear mascara while you have lash extensions, even though you technically can. Mascara is hard to remove and might cause the bonding on the extensions to break.
- With proper care, lash extensions can last up to 6 weeks before they shed. The shedding cycle will happen in tandem with your natural hair-growth cycle, which generally turns over around every 6 to 8 weeks.
- To maintain the full-lashed effect, refills are a great way to extend the life of your lashes and are recommended every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid mechanical eyelash curler, oil-based products and heavy creams around the eyes. And if you can, try to avoid touching your extensions.
- If you go swimming in the pool or ocean, we recommend applying a protective coating and then brush out the excess water after you swim with a spoolie brush.
- When you remove makeup from your face be cautious not to tug or pull at our eyelashes. Eye makeup remover and makeup remover should be oil-free.
- Avoid oil-based beauty products as they shorten the life span of your lash extensions.